Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Science Class.

Hello world. It's the "T" here (Tamara). Lol. I feel like a rapper.... Not really but i wanted to say that. Ok. So I'm sitting in Science class and I didn't know what I would do when Jen said I should put a poem on here but I don't have a poem... I'll think of something while I'm sitting here.... (This is a free poem so don't judge me)

Science Class


I have nothing to do

The wall says 2 motorcyclists snatch dog poo

I have nothing to say

All the boys are giving a bay (like a dog)

Teacher doesn't care

I could give a trumpet fair

I probably should be nice

But i want to throw a pair of dice

I know. I know. It sucks but I'm not a professional poet. I said don't judge me!!!    :(
Jen and the teacher that I mentioned in the above poem have both read this along with another friend of ours. "Teacher" and Jen both said it was sad that i was using my spare time in science class to blog when I could be playing games but I felt obligated to write a poem for you guys since I didn't do that in the first post. "Teacher" laughed when she read this though so i guess my poetry skills aren't too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment